Partagez
oriceles
Membre

Distinction : aucune

OMAKE Content [REQUEST]

le Ven 30 Déc 2011 - 6:41
Hi I'm oriceles a spanish maker who speaks english for the convenience. I don't know french at all but my modern language let me understand a bit of your site.

I've seen that in this forum you are the first crackers of the Vx Ace program and i have to congratulate you for that. I've downloaded it and works awesome. I assume that one of you should have bought an original copy from japan isn't it? well, I've read that if you register your copy on the enterbrain site you can download aditional content called Omake which have rpg maker ds and ds+ characters, RTP extras (which should have been included but they decided to not include this because ths will encourage people to buy their stuff on japan) and a lot more of other things like pictures, faces, music, and a bunch of other stuff. So, if I'm not wrong could anyone who has bought the original program upload it somewhere and post that content here?. Hope that you don't blame on me for posting on other language. Smile In b4, my material http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44351.0.html
Gummy
Staffeux retraité

Distinction : Modérateur imprévisible

Papy Lolo' [Nabots Nimousse]

Re: OMAKE Content [REQUEST]

le Ven 30 Déc 2011 - 11:18
Hi oriceles,

We can't blame you for posting in English. Some time ago, there was a complete English section on this forum, but because of it's uselessness we decided to remove it.

First of all, we're not the first crackers of the VX Ace program, the very first ones were some Russian guys from another RPG Making community. All we did was get the crack, and we translated it into French, so that the French community was able to benefit from this product too.

None of us (at my knowledge) bought a serial key for VX Ace at the moment. But some think about it. You may ask Irzyka-Monos, who is an user on this very forum, I think he intended to buy a license for Ace.

Nobody in the English community bought a key? Maybe you should ask them.

Greets, and forgive me for my eventual spelling mistakes Wink
oriceles
Membre

le Ven 30 Déc 2011 - 15:17
Oh know I get it. Yes in english communitys a lot of people buy it but they are a bunch of selfish morons and american enterbrain is being a sponsor of their communitys and is keeping and aye very close to every thred and thats why they shout their mouth when it is about piracy or sharing exclusive content. Well I'll try to find the russian guys and ask them if they were after Omake. Thank you!
Gummy
Staffeux retraité

Distinction : Modérateur imprévisible

Papy Lolo' [Nabots Nimousse]

le Ven 30 Déc 2011 - 15:54
Sorry for not being able to help you.

Do not hesitate to come back here, but if you want complete access to the forum, you need to introduce yourself in the right section "Présentations". Once it's done, the staff will grant you access on all topics Wink
oriceles
Membre

le Ven 30 Déc 2011 - 16:06
I'm not a usual poster, but I'll bookmark this site and will keep in touch, it looks nice and registering for asking something just once is not of my style at all haha
Balbereith
Staffeux retraité

Distinction : Péripatéticienne à temps perdu
Helly n°666 [Coco' ;D]
mon ptit balbounet p'tit jardinier en herbe(les râteaux ça le connait) [tonton Adurna]
Cultivateur professionnel de la commu' (il a de bons outils en de nombreux exemplaires ) [Coco' Smile]

le Dim 15 Juil 2012 - 20:02
I move this topic in the section of inactive topics.
Contenu sponsorisé